Friday, August 14, 2015

I am hard at work at Procter with some wonderful "Lions."  I've given lots of kisses out. I have learned how to create a simple number sentence and tell a number story, build a tall tower with spaghetti and marshmallows , stack cups with a string, and how to be safe, respectful, and responsible at school. I have also noticed that doors and backpacks will jump out and get you if you aren't paying attention. Move out of the way quickly!  My favorite thing about Procter so far is definitely the people. I heard a Kindergarten say today she is smarter than she was on Wednesday!  I am worn out from three days of learning.

   

2 comments:

  1. You have a great home with the Lion Pride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milly is my favorite school dog sometimes i wish she could fly

    ReplyDelete